Monday, September 29, 2014

Ezzie - New Chairperson of Second Pride

Ezzie Mirabella
(archive photo)
At the Second Pride board meeting held last Tuesday the board unanimously voted Ezziedq "Ezzie" Mirabella to be the new chair of Second Pride.

After the vote Ezzie Mirabella thanked the board with the following words:
"I want to thank my fellow board member who I all consider friends for this appointment. I aim to do the best job possible as Chair and look forward to an exciting time ahead of us before we celebrate Pride in June 2015. I am truly humbled by this appointment and I ask those members present to step forward and work on a committee during the next year your help would be appreciated along with your valuable input."

For information on other business at the meeting please see Second Pride: Minutes of the Second Pride Board Meeting September 23, 2014.

Although I have previously maintained that no vote should be needed for this move (The SP Election 2014: Some Reflections), I have no objections on how this matter was settled by the board, especially since the outcome was the same.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).